PDA

View Full Version : Possible issues with RTI RP-1 transformers

Darren
09-23-2008, 05:41 PM
Just an FYI. We have had two defective RP-1 units related to the transformer. When the defective transformer is plugged into either the RP-1 or the IR Connecting Block you will notice the LED's on the RP-1 begin to flash repeatedly until the power is disconnected.

RTI has been great with advance shipping replacements and I have contacted them to alert their Tech support and Quality Control agent.

If you have any RP-1's in stock I suggest you connect them to power and check them out before heading to the job site!

roddymcg
09-23-2008, 06:47 PM
Just an FYI. We have had two defective RP-1 units related to the transformer. When the defective transformer is plugged into either the RP-1 or the IR Connecting Block you will notice the LED's on the RP-1 begin to flash repeatedly until the power is disconnected.

RTI has been great with advance shipping replacements and I have contacted them to alert their Tech support and Quality Control agent.

If you have any RP-1's in stock I suggest you connect them to power and check them out before heading to the job site!

Thank you, we have a bunch in the shop. I don't need to loose any more time!!