PDA

View Full Version : B&K comments?

Darren
10-04-2008, 10:11 PM
Met with the B&K rep over some mighty fine BBQ on Thursday. We have been considering the line for quite awhile now. But as usual I want to get feed back from actual dealers and installers on wha you thik aboutthe products.

roddymcg
10-04-2008, 11:01 PM
Met with the B&K rep over some mighty fine BBQ on Thursday. We have been considering the line for quite awhile now. But as usual I want to get feed back from actual dealers and installers on wha you thik aboutthe products.

Our tech just put together a rack of CT600.1's the other day, we will be delivering them sometime next week. Make sure you use a UPS.

I have been using B&K for many years and they have been good to me and our customers...

Fins
10-05-2008, 09:01 AM
Last summer the issue with the HD6's locking up drove us nuts. But after adding UPS to all the systems with HD6 things were much better. B&K made several changes to both the HD6 and CT600 to fix the issue. Overall I really like their product. I got authoriztion for an advanced replacment on a piece thats been installed over a year (still having lock up issues). Also they sound great and customers like it when you tell them they have an American built piece.