PDA

View Full Version : How was your day?

AudibleSolutions
03-03-2005, 05:16 PM
Some days are more difficult than others.......

http://adrianalima.free.fr/

Alan

Gary
03-03-2005, 06:16 PM
Wow, obviously not as good as yours, is there a story that goes with this?

Did I mention Wow.

Kelly
03-03-2005, 06:53 PM
My day was okay, but not nearly THAT okay.....

AudibleSolutions
03-03-2005, 10:30 PM
I mentioned in the thread last week about famous clients that I had a client who had Victoria's Secret coming to the job for a photo shoot. I sort of hoped this would be the equivallent of the Sports Illustrated Swim Suit issue with 4 or 5 models and lots of "modelling". Unfortuneately I had to settle for this one. Actually these photos are tame compared to what they shot today. Hey it was a tough day. Wouldn't you know that the one time she sat down to chat with me I get a call from Baston about a motorized screen Stewart screwed up. And geek that I am I took the call. Not that a conversation would have gotten me anywhere but this fat, ulgy geek understands that reality rules but I rather like my illogical fantasies and let's face it I still think the Tigers have a chance to go to the final 4 so my hold on reason may be subject to interpretation.

I am postponing a trip to the Great White North for an install for day 2 of the photo shoot. And yes, I did more than gawk. I actually stopped eating the catering long enough to make a few Internet connections live and alter the lighting progam so the dimmed outlets could not be blown up by any equipment accidently connected to it. All in all a tough day's work. Ms. Lima is really far prettier in person than in her photographs.

Alan

MikeTech
03-03-2005, 10:43 PM
Rub it in Alan... rub it in...

I left you a message earlier tonight - did you get it?

AudibleSolutions
03-03-2005, 10:49 PM
You want a phone call this late? See you tomorrow. I need to make sure an other famous client has his lighting system perfect so I am in the San Remo by 8:30. I will have one of my guys pick up the equipment for my install in the Great White North and back on LI ( if all goes well ) by noon.

Alan

rhm9
03-04-2005, 09:06 PM
far prettier in person???????

I got to work a Sony booth with a Penthouse pet once and she were a lot UGLIER than her photos... she looked a little haggard and drugged up.

If Adrian is prettier than this then lucky you... I'm afraid I might actually have my eyes closed the next few times I was gettin' some if I were you.

AudibleSolutions
03-04-2005, 09:17 PM
Day two did not go well. The San Remo job took longer than expected and I had to visit an other job on the east side to fix a stupid typo that I did not see until I was on site and saw the malfuction in person. I still had hopes of seeing Long Island before 3 but the traffic was murder and I had to drive back roads from the city to Roslyn and did not hit Old Westbury till 4:30 and they were packing up. Different model today. VERY thin and while pretty not in the same league as Ms. Lima. I really thought I would be able to alter my schedule so sorry Mike but I had to actually earn a living today. While half naked ladies are fun to watch but the amount of time inbetween shots.....no wonder so many models get hooked on drugs. Tomorrow it's up at 4am and off the Great White North for my first TPMC 10 installation. Supposedly some of the pictures will be sent and if so I shall post. On each touch panel I design I have a first page that says touch here to begin. These pictures might just give an alterior meaning to that instruction.

Alan