PDA

View Full Version : MX-3000 RF

sirroundsound
03-17-2005, 02:03 PM
Can you run 4 of these in a house, in RF mode, without causing problems with each other (addressable?) Client has spec'ed his own system, and wants 4 RF remotes with 3-4" touch screens and another 8 RF basic remotes. To control lighting and house A/V system, plus I would guess the systems in the rooms that the TS's are in. He claims potential supplier as universal remote control, but I don't see any colour TS's from them. I normally would go to AMX system for this, but this guy has been odd and claims he isn't interested in AMX. Having done higher end systems for so long I feel I am out of my element with this guy, I'm not entirely sure how to make things work reliably within the parameters he is giving me. (he also mentions ZON for whole house audio system, cough, cough, gag...)

Greg_C
03-17-2005, 02:23 PM
The MX seriesa of remotes have 15 addresses available. you can combine using MX3000 in the main areas, and MX850 in others.

vwpower44
03-17-2005, 04:56 PM
The MX3000 is a color touchscreen 3.8". They program very easy if you are used to doing AMX stuff. You can do activity based on the MX3000 too. Also, there are only 14 RF ID Groups. The "0" ID is just a diagnostic tool, not an actual ID. You can also use the new remotes such as the MX350 and MX650. Also, look at the MRF300.

Mike