PDA

View Full Version : nht XD system

olysan
03-18-2005, 07:12 AM
I saw some positive feedback about the Fosgate separates line on another thread, and I've been considering going direct with nht/fosgate for a while. I love the products, and I was wondering if anyone has put their hands on the new nht xd system?

Mike

PHSJason
03-18-2005, 04:45 PM
Our rep brought it by our showroom a while back and hooked it up. It souded very good. The speakers are very good looking but do need more color choices. Overall, we were impressed and are going to be selling them(we are still framing on the new showroom, so no new equipment for a little while).

Jason

ejfiii
03-18-2005, 05:29 PM
Same as Jason here. Direct with NHT and Fosgate and look forward to selling the xDs.........

olysan
03-27-2005, 07:39 AM
Do either of you know whats up with Fosgate? I have an application for their FAP T1, but I'm not sure they're going to be around much longer. I heard Rockford Group is trying to divest all of their "home" products including NHT.

Regards
Mike

ejfiii
03-27-2005, 09:45 PM
I've heard the same thing and dont know much than what I"ve read. I am proceeding like nothing's different until I'm told otherwise.

And where I am I could buy the FAPT1+ via distribution so dont think you have to go direct for a single piece.