PDA

View Full Version : Future Automation

fluid-druid
10-17-2006, 02:54 AM
Can anyone offer feedback on this line and their company?

My local dist has brought this in. Says it is the absolute cream of the crop for TV lifts and swing arms.

Apparently, the lifts are $$$$ but absolutely quiet. (he said you have to be 6 inches away to hear the mechanism!!????!!???!)

Anyone...

TTT
10-20-2006, 05:51 AM
Use the non-motorised brackets all the time and they are great- nothing else is built that way. Anything from them with a motor is so expensive (even before its shipped across the atlantic) that I have yet to convince someone that they need it! I have played with them at shows and my experience there would confirm what you have been told.

I did have a PD1 drop a couple of years back that was somewhat noisy but I haven't used that unit since.

crestrontech
10-20-2006, 05:09 PM
Available in USA??

justin.reilly
01-09-2007, 08:20 AM
Have used one of their motorised brackets for a pioneer 50" about eight months ago.. Very well manafactured and extremely quiet.. but at a price!
Have since used LAVA motorised bracket on a number of jobs (holds up to 50") and retails at 500 euro, which was a fraction of the price of the future automation equivalent. Not as quiet but no complaints from customers so far??