PDA

View Full Version : Cuddlebags

OEX
11-07-2006, 06:35 PM
Anyone ever use these? they look cool for casual rooms

www.cuddlebag.com

smcnally
11-08-2006, 07:10 AM
That link didn't work for me. I found them here though http://www.thesoundbroker.com/Cuddlebags.htm

Those look cool..I don't think I would ever spec them in for a theather, but they would be awesome for a family room.

EliteJim
11-08-2006, 07:11 AM
They're comfortable as hell. I fell asleep in one during a demo at CES 2 years ago.

tschulte
11-08-2006, 08:06 AM
We are a dealer, but I have only sold a couple. They are very comfortable, and everyone that tries one likes it. We have a Love Sack store not too far away, and I really haven't advertised this as much as I would like. Priced about the same and Amber is very helpful.

ATOH
11-08-2006, 08:38 AM
Man did I have the wrong idea when I read the topic on this thread!

They look really nice, wish I would have had one when I was a kid watching movies with my girlfriend... :p

TonyAngelo
11-08-2006, 08:50 AM
They are no joke, comfortable and durable, but do require a decent amount of effort to get ready for use. They show up vacuum sealed and the internal cushioning (repurposed carpet foam) must be kneaded apart as it will be in klumps.

PAAI
11-08-2006, 09:00 AM
We are a dealer, but I have only sold a couple. They are very comfortable, and everyone that tries one likes it. We have a Love Sack store not too far away, and I really haven't advertised this as much as I would like. Priced about the same and Amber is very helpful.

What does Amber Look like at the LOVE SACK store? :p

tschulte
11-08-2006, 09:01 AM
Sorry, wasn't verry clear. Amber is with Cuddlebag. Her and her husband started it. In fact, they used to do CI stuff, but started this.

When I first got them in (Cuddlebags that is), I kept calling them "Love Bags" because I was confusing Love Sack with Cuddlebag.

OEX
11-08-2006, 02:38 PM
fixed the link - sorry

idodishez
11-09-2006, 06:08 AM
We have a Love Sack store not too far away,

Thats just not right.

Any chance its a blue storefront?

ejfiii
11-11-2006, 03:59 PM
Kevin, Jeff Allen hitting you up for one?

Yet another reason to make the big trek off the island to Delaware - you can come lay in our bass trap ---- errrr cuddlebag thats on display. Bring your sencore gear too...

OEX
11-12-2006, 07:36 AM
when i leave the wonderful world of disney, i might just come down or over and around or however the hell i would get from a to b.

tschulte
11-13-2006, 07:38 AM
Thats just not right.

Any chance its a blue storefront?

That's pretty funny! But no, it is in a mall.