PDA

View Full Version : Wayne Ortner Joins NuTech Group & Tech Source Distributors (Mid-Atlantic region)

PMuto
02-15-2016, 10:46 AM
Montgomeryville, PA – February 15, 2016 – NuTech Group and Tech Source Distributors, a leading Manufacturers Rep firm and Distribution company in the Mid-Atlantic, is pleased to announce the addition of industry veteran Wayne Ortner to its team. Ortner has been in the consumer electronics industry for over 40 years and has held positions in retail, manufacturers’ representation, and has been on the sales management/executive team of several manufacturers and distributors. His experience includes having been a founding member of AVAD, where he won awards from companies such as Lutron and Bose.

“Joining the NuTech Group and Tech Source Distributors is like coming home,” said Ortner. “The most enjoyable times of my career were spent in the rep and distribution business, and I expect that joining this first-class group of talented and dedicated people will be nothing short of spectacular.”

Ortner also commented that Tech Source Distributors is part of the Catalyst AV Group (a national distribution alliance). “I’m excited to be a part of, and contribute to this fast growing organization!” exclaimed Ortner. “Having been involved in distribution sales and management with AVAD, I’m looking forward to sharing with and learning from the Catalyst AV members.”

“I am really excited to have Wayne join our company,” said NuTech Group and Tech Source Distributors principal Brett Neiderman. “Wayne will help in furthering the development of our dealer and vendor relationships, and grow our overall business. With his experience, relationships, and reputation, he will be prove to be a tremendous asset. ”

About Catalyst AV
Founded in 2012, Catalyst AV Distributors Group is a network of 12 independent consumer electronics distributors serving the residential and professional AV channels in the U.S via its 22-locations. Catalyst AV Distributors Group grants manufacturers a consistent and cohesive nationwide distribution model to more than 16,000 integrators. Catalyst AV Distributors Group benefits integrators by delivering all the products and support necessary to execute the demands of job specifications with confidence. The Catalyst AV Distributors Group Board of Directors consists of Mike Hench (Electronics Source Distributors); Steve Presti (Easy Access Distribution) and Wally Whinna (Allnet Distributing). www.catalystav.com

2ndRick
02-15-2016, 11:45 AM
Congratulations to my old pal Wayne!!