PDA

View Full Version : New IC Realtime I-Sniper Cameras Offer Superior Nighttime Performance

PMuto
10-17-2016, 09:38 AM
IC Realtime Launches Next Generation of I-Sniper Cameras

New chipset delivers unprecedented levels of nighttime video surveillance performance

Pompano Beach, FL – October 17, 2016 – CEDIA channel leader IC Realtime has raised-the-bar for nighttime video surveillance performance by way of its new-and-improved I-Sniper camera line.

Available in dome, bullet and pan/tilt/zoom styles, the models integrate the latest in light-gathering technology. Cameras are available in both IP and HD over coax technology (HDAVS). Eight models exist in total with MSRP ranging from $898 to $6,398 each depending type and options. The complete line is shipping now.

According to IC Realtime General Manager Andrew Nassar, I-Sniper achieves levels of nighttime vision clarity and performance never before possible. The camera’s employ what Nassar calls “a massive 1-2/8-inch CMOS sensor” which achieves higher-levels of light-gathering, enabling them to remain in color-mode for a longer lengths of time. Nassar says this produces more usable surveillance video than that of competitors’ nighttime camera offerings.

"Beyond the extraordinarily low sensitivity to light, the new generation of I-Sniper achieves up to a stunning 140db of true WDR (wide dynamic range). This dynamic range extends beyond any other camera in our lineup currently. The I-Sniper technology works extremely well for various lighting, back-lighting and dynamically lit applications,” added Nassar.

I-Sniper HD Over Coax Cameras (HDAVS)
6050The I-Sniper HD Over Coax Cameras (HDAVS) are available in either a bullet or dome version. Both versions offer 1080p resolution and have a 2.7mm-12mm motorized lens. Two versions options are available: one with 300-feet of IR night illumination, the other with 150-feet IR night illumination which is also weatherproof and vandalism resistant (with IP67 and IK10 ratings).

I-Sniper IP Bullet and Dome Cameras
6048The I-Sniper IP cameras are available in two bullet and two dome versions. All feature a 2.7mm-12mm motorized lens and are weatherproof and vandalism resistant with IP67 and IK10 ratings. Options include either bullet or dome version; choice of 2MP or 3 MP resolution; and either 150- or 300-feet of IR night illumination.

I-Sniper High-Performance IP PTZ Cameras
6049The I-Sniper IP PTZ cameras are 2MP resolution, offer on-board analytics and 1500-feet of laser night illumination. They are weatherproof and vandalism resistant with IP67 ratings. Two models are available, one a 30X optical zoom, the other a 40X.

IC Realtime’s I-Sniper cameras paired with its DVRs or NVRs make for 25-45 percent longer recording times and reduced network bandwidth (versus non-optimized third-party cameras). The technology also adjusts to highlights and lowlights in the same scene, capturing the entire picture even under the most challenging, mixed-lighting conditions.

The I-Sniper Cameras are supported by a 10-year warranty and lifetime 24/7 support.

For more information on I-Sniper please call IC Realtime at 866.997.9009.

For all IC Realtime media inquiries, please contact Paul Muto at paul@mutocomm.com or by phone at 631.849.4301.

About IC Realtime
Established in 2006, IC Realtime is an American-owned and operated digital surveillance and technology product innovator and manufacturer that serves the residential, commercial, government and military channels. The company’s mission statement is to innovate, deliver and support America video technology. IC Realtime has pioneered the introduction of the Cloud Video Recorder™; 360-degree x 360-degree video surveillance camera technology, and is a strong supporter of the UL2802 performance testing standard for camera image quality. In the 2012-2016 CEPro Magazine CE Pro 100 Brand Analysis, IC Realtime ranked as #1 IP camera / surveillance brand. IC Realtime is part of parent / holding company IC Real Tech, formed in 2014. www.icrealtime.com, www.twitter.com/icrealtime, www.facebook.com/increaltimeus

###

metrognomicon
10-17-2016, 04:27 PM
Wake me up when they fix the stupid iOS app and the motion sensing actually works.