PDA

View Full Version : StormAudio Premieres its 1st Integrated Immersive Audio Processor / Amp at 2017 CES

PMuto
01-02-2017, 01:22 PM
StormAudio, the hardware division of Auro Technologies (Auro-3D), is showing the I.ISP 3D.16.12, its first integrated immersive audio processor / amplifier at 2017 Consumer Electronics Show.

This is the newest addition to StormAudio’s line of object-based surround separates (presently comprised of 4 pre-amp / processors and 4 multi-channel amplifiers). With its rich performance, advanced feature sets and unique management conveniences, the I.ISP 3D.16.12 is poised to set the standard for what the heart of today’s immersive home theater should be.

The I.ISP 3D.16.12 has built-in compatibility with all existing and future sound formats including Auro-3D®, Dolby Atmos®, DTS:X™ as well as UHD 4K video.

Las Vegas, NV – January 2, 2017 – At the 2017 CES, StormAudio (Venetian Tower, Floor 29, Room 120) will premiere its I.ISP 3D.16.12, a combination integrated amplifier / immersive audio AV processor that is compatible with Auro-3D®, Dolby Atmos®, DTS:X™ and UHD 4K video. The unit outputs 12-channels at 200 watts each and is expandable to 16-channels by way of an optional external amplifier. The I.ISP 3D.16.12 is the latest addition to the brand’s line of immersive audio preamp/processors and amplifiers. Delivery is scheduled for February 2017 with MSRP set at $15,900.

The I.ISP 3D.16.12 incorporates much of the technological advancements and feature sets found in the company’s marquee ISP 3D.32 ELITE | Reference Edition processor which received a CES 2017 Innovations Award. Built into the I.ISP 3D.16.12 integrated amp/processor is StormAudio’s proprietary immersive audio processing, StormOptimizer room calibration and StormRemote web-based monitoring tools.

The I.ISP 3D.16.12 delivers fully-configurable speaker management and is aptly suited to drive configurations from 5.1 to 13.1. Its scalable modular platform approach and incorporated 4-balanced XLR outputs also make connection to an external amplifier easy for the installer (and raises total output to 16-channels).

The I.ISP 3D.16.12 is equipped with 8-HDMI inputs and 2-outputs with UHD 4K and HDCP2.2 and HDMI2.0 support. For private headphone listening, incorporated is SpherAudio, a binaural technology that delivers a immersive sound experience from native or virtualized sources.

“StormAudio’s mission is to provide unprecedented sound and service for both the dealer and end-user,” says StormAudio Senior Vice President Yves Trélohan. “Our new I.ISP 3D.16.12 is no exception. It is the perfect solution for today’s home theaters where use of separate preamp/processors and amps are not ideal due to either budget or space limitations. From its advanced feature sets and performance, to luxurious fit-and-finish, the I.ISP 3D.16.12 is a new breed of Integrated Immersive Sound AV Processor that is quickly going to set the standard for what the heart of the immersive home theater should be.”

The I.ISP 3D.16.12 is StormAudio’s first combination preamp/processor/amplifier. It joins a line of immersive audio preamp/processors (also compatible with Auro-3D®, Dolby Atmos®, DTS:X™) that range from 16- to 32-channels and amplifiers that range from 8- to 16-channels. All are designed and manufactured in France under the guidance of StormAudio Senior Vice President Yves Trélohan, head of the Home Entertainment and Luxury Audio Product Division, owned by Auro Technologies.

For more on the I.ISP 3D.16.12 visit www.stormaudio.com

– End press release –

Sales and Product Inquiries
- Dealer, rep and distributor inquiries from within the Americas and Pacific regions may be directed to Mark Cichowski at +1.949.472.4141 and markc@clarity-av.com
- Outside the Americas and Pacific region, dealers and distributors should contact:
Sabrina Mandiau, sabrina.mandiau@stormaudio.com for EUROPE and AFRICA
Tracy Tsang, tracy.tsang@stormaudio.com for ASIA
Aditya Modi, aditya.modi@stormaudio.com for INDIA and MIDDLE EAST
StormAudio Media Contacts
- North America: Paul Muto, Muto Communications: +1.631.849.4301 or paul@mutocomm.com
- All other regions: Tina Rijkers, MarCom Manager: tina@stormaudio.com

About StormAudio:
StormAudio delivers superior audio electronics that support all existing and future leading sound formats, such as Auro-3D®, Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™. Designed for the most demanding customers, the products offer “best-in-class” performance, versatility, extreme reliability and the most advanced market features. The brand’s products are available through a specialized distributor network worldwide, with a focus on customer services and technical support. StormAudio is a brand of Auro Technologies’ Home Entertainment and Luxury Audio Product Division. The StormAudio line is designed and manufactured in France, under the guidance of StormAudio Senior Vice President Yves Trélohan, who also heads the Home Entertainment and Luxury Audio Product Division. stormaudio.com

About Auro Technologies’ Home Entertainment and Luxury Audio Product Division:
The goal of the Home Entertainment and Luxury Audio Product Division is to push the boundaries of performance in audio electronics to new levels of excellence, through innovation and design in analog, numeric and firmware technologies, with a specialization in ‘Immersive Sound’ and to provide hardware products that support all existing and future leading sound formats. Based in Belgium, Auro Technologies revolutionized sound by bringing “Immersive Sound” (Sound in 3D) as an end-to-end solution for all markets with its Auro-3D® format. The Auro-3D® Technology Suite offers easy-to-use and unprecedented levels of sound reproduction capabilities to the broadcast, digital cinema, home cinema, mobile, gaming, and automotive markets. auro-technologies.com