PDA

View Full Version : Looking for work

lunartech
01-31-2005, 12:29 PM
Hey all, some of you may remember me from some time ago.
I recently put myself back on the market and I am surprised to find how difficult it now is to find work in this field.
I have quite a bit of BST experience (over 12 years) and I am getting alot of "We just dont have any positions open right now, but man, with your qualifications can I keep your resume on file?"
I have gone through probably all of the job post boards locally asked all the distribution center guys, contacted the manufacturers reps and I am getting either crumbs or stuff which, I am not really aligned with careerwise.
I have Crestron experience, Elan experience a little bit of AMX. I know theater and speakers, switchers and amps, both video and audio, I can do some design work, management, training, installation whatever.
I just cant believe that no one is hiring right now, but it is starting to get frustrating.
Any help would be appreciated, as it stands I think I am going to have to get a stinkin warehouse job to get some food on the table.

Theaterworks
01-31-2005, 12:46 PM
You've got to tell us where you live currently and if/where you could relocate to in order to begin to help.

lunartech
01-31-2005, 01:41 PM
Currently I am living in Kansas City, however I am very willing to relocate for the right opportunity.

Brijaws
01-31-2005, 01:51 PM
Can you put together a resume and email to brian@ctcable.com - ill take a look. Or, you can post it here.