PDA

View Full Version : Help log-in

Anonymous
04-22-2005, 09:00 AM
I cannot seem to get my log-in to work right.

Anonymous
04-22-2005, 09:02 AM
I need help with my log-in it will not work. I even tried setting up a new user and it still will not work.. HELP...

Gary
04-22-2005, 11:03 AM
I need help with my log-in it will not work. I even tried setting up a new user and it still will not work.. HELP...

Do you have cookies enabled?

Anonymous
04-22-2005, 11:23 AM
yeah, cookies are enabled. Ever since IP switched to the new PHP I haven't been able to log on or create a new one. When I create a new one it says congrats and everything and that I will receive an email within 24hr with instructions but never get the email.

Oh and when I create a new user with my email address it says I cannot because the email address is already registered so I know I am in the Db.

Gary
04-22-2005, 11:27 AM
yeah, cookies are enabled. Ever since IP switched to the new PHP I haven't been able to log on or create a new one. When I create a new one it says congrats and everything and that I will receive an email within 24hr with instructions but never get the email.

Oh and when I create a new user with my email address it says I cannot because the email address is already registered so I know I am in the Db.

Send me your user name and email and I will look inti it.

g miller at augustsystems dot com