PDA

View Full Version : SPLCD64g Template

flcusat
05-21-2005, 04:26 PM
I'm trying to create a template for the SPLCD64G. I got two templates for the MX-3000 from GUIFX(Azure & Aqua Glide). I took the images in PNG and converted them to 16 bit BMP with Photoshop 7.0. When I try to put buttons on the background in DD they don't blend like they do in the MX-Editor. Also I only can bring to the backgrounds the buttons that I saved in the buttoms up and down folder but not the one that I saved in the source up and down folders. I tried with the images that come with DD and only few of them blend with their backgrounds. Any suggestions?.
:(

vwpower44
05-29-2005, 04:14 PM
Save the buttons as a transparent gif. if you are using anything other than a gif, you will see a white background. This can be done with ms photo editor, photoshop, etc.

Mike

flcusat
05-30-2005, 07:37 AM
Are you telling me that DD accepts gif also and not only bmp images? I'll give it a try and let you know the results.

flcusat
05-30-2005, 08:09 AM
Mike I tried using GIF but unless that I'm doing something wrong;DD does not accept that format. I saved the gif images in the up buttons and Down Buttons and they don't show in DD.