PDA

View Full Version : Portable rooms as seen @ Cedia and other events

RobbieS
02-09-2005, 06:03 AM
Hello All,

You've all been to the trade shows and seen the "screening rooms" that alot of the manufactures use for their speaker/video dsiplays right????

We want to rent / lease / purchase one for several shows we have coming up this year.

Do any of you know where I could find one at?????

Thanks
Robbie S

sirroundsound
02-09-2005, 08:10 AM
They look like the small construction site trailers without any windows, what is done inside would be up to the buyer. A nice and easy way to do trade shows, you build your demo room inside, it will hold all the marketing stuff you want to put outside (easy set up and take down) You can put all sorts of advertising on it to be seen while travelling to the next show. The only thing I would check first, what size and cost of typical booth space, you can't show up with something that doesn't fit. Heck, if your working on larger projects, when not in use for trade shows, take out equipment, lay down protective material (assuming you will have it carpeted etc. ) and use it as your construction site trailer to bring wire and gear to site with, great on site advertising, lots of room for tools/wire etc.

RobbieS
02-09-2005, 11:35 AM
That's not a bad idea.

Yes, I'm looking for bare bones to put our own equipment in.

Acoustic Innovations has a room that is available to us but for the cost to get it shipped here and then back I can have a heck of a start on my own room to keep.

Keep the ideas coming.

Thanks