Since 2003 IntegrationPros has been the social network for professionals in the systems integration and custom installation industry... if that's you, get started by creating an account.

IP Ads

Articles - Site News (PUBLIC)

Categories

Search Articles

Articles - Site News (PUBLIC)

by Gary Published on 08-01-2014 09:41 AM
August is Outdoor Installations Month brought to you by Ethereal. Share pics and descriptions of the coolest outdoor sound and outdoor theater systems. It doesn't matter if the home is a giant castle or a little balcony on a condo, the point is that it was the place to be in the summer to enjoy the music and what ever else your imagination thought to integrate. Post pictures and system descriptions in the comments below and vote for your favorite by clicking the thumbs up . The post with the most thumbs up gets get a HDMI tester and pair of HDMI extenders from Ethereal.
by Gary Published on 07-27-2014 01:10 PM
I'd love some feedback on the work I've been doing the last 2 months? Please vote and add your comments below.
by Gary Published on 07-23-2014 01:23 PM
Fond this post very informative and well thought out, lot of good advice here, check it out. http://www.integratorsacademy.com/5-ways-integrators-can-charge-more/
by Gary Published on 07-22-2014 01:26 PM
It may seem unintuitive that I'm writing a post that may send you to another site, although it's in my best interest to keep the audience focused on IP, there's something I learned form Tony Golden. Although I have never met Tony it's apparent from both his post and how he moderates the Crestron Programmers Group that he has an abundance mentality, that is, the more you give the more you receive. This is something that permeates though the entire group, the amount of knowledge and generosity there is enormous. It's definitely something that has inspired and shaped the way I run IP. So think you Tony. Being a member of this group has greatly helped me in my professional life. If Crestron products are in any way involved in what you do, you are doing yourself a disservice to not be a member. So please check it out: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Crestron
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Article Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order articles in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Article Forum v4.1.2 Copyright by BananaLive
Advertise With Us?