Since 2003 IntegrationPros has been the social network for professionals in the systems integration and custom installation industry... if that's you, get started by creating an account.

G Miller Designs

Articles

Categories

Search Articles

Articles

by 2ndRick Published on 07-21-2011 11:29 AM
In this profile, IP member Joe Zoz from Leon Speakers was able to put me in contact with Ethan Kaplan who manages the marketing for the company. When Gary and I decided to move forward with this idea as the special series topic for the Month of July, I went to work creating a short list of questions for the selected manufacturers for the inaugural series. Ethan replied to our list of questions to explain some of their philosophies behind building speakers to order in the backyard of the US auto manufacturing industry. So here goes:
by Late_Night_Bill Published on 07-20-2011 11:31 AM
I found this while browsing youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/BonnieBakes I have no connection to this kid or any idea who he is, but I think we should make him the posterchild of our Made in N. America campaign. Everyone go watch his videos, and then send the links to everyone you know. Let's see if we can make this kid go viral. If he gets some good viewcount numbers maybe his mom will let him make more videos.
by 2ndRick Published on 07-12-2011 09:51 PM
In this profile, I was able to reach out to a company who has not yet participated in the ManufacturerZone at IntegrationPros. A few weeks ago as this idea was taking shape, I was able to speak briefly with Richard Stoerger, Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Audio Design Associates. (ADA). Richard seems to have embraced the idea, and has written some of the longest and most detailed replies yet to the profile questions. When Gary and I decided to move forward with this idea as the special series topic for the Month of July, I went to work creating a short list of questions for the selected manufacturers for the inaugural series. So here goes:
by 2ndRick Published on 07-10-2011 04:57 AM
In this profile, I was able to reach out to a company who has not yet participated in the ManufacturerZone at IntegrationPros. Santino Piazza is the HVAC Automation Products Sales Manager for Aprilaire, which is a division of Research Products. When Gary and I decided to move forward with this idea as the special series topic for the Month of July, I went to work creating a short list of questions for the selected manufacturers for the inaugural series. So here goes: --- Rick Murphy, IntegrationPros:
Page 78 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast

Article Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order articles in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Article Forum v4.1.2 Copyright by BananaLive
Advertise With Us?