Since 2003 IntegrationPros has been the social network for professionals in the systems integration and custom installation industry... if that's you, get started by creating an account.

IP Ads

Articles - Product Reviews (PUBLIC)

Categories

Product Reviews (PUBLIC)

Search Articles

Articles - Product Reviews (PUBLIC)

by Zektor Published on 01-01-2009 12:44 PM
Greetings and Happy New Year! We have posted a few new threads in the Manufacturers section about our new products that are being released. Please take a look when you get a chance. The general public can see most of the products at www.zektor.com. Thanks and have a prosperous 2009!
by Kelly Published on 11-08-2008 06:53 PM
My old multimeter had been dropped so many times it finally gave up the ghost, even though it wasn't used all that often over the last 20 years, so I figured I'd just buy some fairly cheap (read that as less functions) unit to get by. Went to Lowe's to oick up some supplies for a job and while there I bought this Greenlee Dm-20 for something like $20.00 or so. A complete waste of money...:mad: This Chinese POS reads a 120v outlet at 170v. Sometimes. Sometimes it reads 165v, sometimes it reads 185v. And I've proven this by using what was left of the old Gardner-Bender meter, so i know this POS is no good. As an added insult I'll prbably suffer lead poisoning from using that Geelee POS.....
by dglane Published on 11-04-2008 10:37 AM
Hello all, Does anyone know of a wireless HDTV product that is shipping and works correctly? (For example: Belkin Flywire looks good, but will not be shipping until 2nd qtr of 09) will need to transmit at least 1080i up to 50 feet. Any suggestions will be helpful, Thank you in advance. DGLane
by Zektor Published on 10-11-2008 11:22 AM
Zektor will be shipping our new line of SoloCAT family of CATX extenders in a couple of weeks. One of the most significant features for all installations, but especially retrofits, is thatThe SoloCAT extenders transmit audio, video and power up to 500' on a SINGLE CATX cable. They only require to be powered on one side up to 500' with the ability to go 1000' with power to both sides again on a SINGLE CATX cable. If you are interested in testing a pair, please send me a PM and I will send you the details. You will receive a deep discount on your first pair in addition to an additional discount below our normal dealer/integrator cost for your first 25 pairs. The first version we will have on the shelf will be component video with L/R stereo analog and digital S/PDIF audio. Thanks. Jeff Haynes
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Article Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order articles in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Article Forum v4.1.2 Copyright by BananaLive
Advertise With Us?