Since 2003 IntegrationPros has been the social network for professionals in the systems integration and custom installation industry... if that's you, get started by creating an account.

IP Ads

Articles - Product Reviews (PUBLIC)

Categories

Product Reviews (PUBLIC)

Search Articles

Articles - Product Reviews (PUBLIC)

by motech Published on 09-23-2008 12:51 PM
im for onkyo, love the pricepoint and the feature set . . 706 and above ofcourse . . 232 etc . . i know most installers prefer integra . . but id rather sell a higher line onkyo for the same price . .
by Todd Margolis Published on 07-11-2008 10:52 AM
I have a client with a betacam 1800 record deck that is laying an audio "warble" on dupes (and master playback) but the video is solid and clean. my beta guy is stumped. he has swapped out all boards and assemblys that would affect audio. even the power supply. any suggestions?
by Bob Walters Published on 04-25-2008 06:28 AM
Folks, I usually can talk clients into "full" speakers UPFRONT but in this case because of kids their parents want NOTHING within the reach of the "wee ones". So.......what has the community found to be the speakers of choice: in-walls for the front & in-ceiling for the surrounds & over the pool table. Any suggestions????? Thanks
by sirroundsound Published on 01-20-2008 10:59 AM
Well, I managed to get the Pioneer 5080. Well worth the extra few bucks. It's funny how we get so used to certain pieces of equipment that we often overlook or dismiss other gear. Selling and installing Panasonic plasmas for years now has not been the wrong thing to do. They work great too, and have all the needed control functions and always get great reveiws for their picture and quality etc. But this Pioneer has a lot going for it. SD sources look fantastic, and I can't wait till I get my antenna connected, then see HD channels I can get. Even the sound from the speaker bar is worth a mention as very good for a TV speaker. Tons of inputs 7 in total. Infact the only negative I can find so far - RS232 port is (as is typical with Pioneer) only for service use. I think that on the Elite series the port works for control but would want to confirm that. Anyway, love the set, glad I bought it. Pat
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Article Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order articles in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Article Forum v4.1.2 Copyright by BananaLive
Advertise With Us?