Since 2003 IntegrationPros has been the social network for professionals in the systems integration and custom installation industry... if that's you, get started by creating an account.

IP Ads

Articles

Categories

Search Articles

Articles

by PMuto Published on 11-20-2019 01:40 PM
Next Level Acoustics Achieve Breakthrough Aesthetic Design and Sound Quality in a Soundbar Expressly Created to Complement Samsung’s Popular 4K UHD QLED Frame TV Needham, MA – November 20, 2019 – Next Level Acoustics, known for audiophile quality American-made custom-install speakers, soundbars and enclosures, is now shipping their breakthrough new soundbar line called “Fusion Frame”. “Insights into unmet needs for sound quality and aesthetics in the soundbar market led us to a new creative solution – the Fusion Frame soundbar designed expressly as a perfect match for the highly-successful Frame TV™ from market share leader Samsung®,” said Rob Goldman Founder and COO of Next Level Acoustics. Frame TV was created in 2017 when Samsung and Fuseproject™, a design agency led by award-winning Swiss designer Yves Béhar partnered to create a better way to integrate TV in the home. They noted the consumer’s biggest objection is that when a TV is turned off it’s an obtrusive “black hole”. Thus, custom installers are frequently asked to hide TV’s with expensive cabinets or otherwise make the TV disappear.
by PMuto Published on 11-04-2019 08:39 AM
With Newly Setup Infrastructure in North America, and Next Generation Versions of its Flagship Mobius and EDGE Invisible Speakers, 2019 CEDIA Expo is Amina Technologies’ Best Yet Celebrating 20-years as innovator and manufacturer, and displaying on its own for the first time in 6-years, the company had much exciting news to share with dealers. This includes resuming management of its own distribution after a seamless transition from Triad/Control4, and the launch of updated versions of Mobius and EDGE speakers which mark improvements in performance and installation. Many dealers proudly shared photos of Amina installs and discussed upcoming projects. One notable Expo new dealer success story is Castle Rock, CO dealer EKHO Home Theater Group. Principal Gabriel Hernandez narrated a social media video from the show-floor sharing his excitement in discovering Amina and describing how the technology works. Upon returning from Expo, Hernandez installed the EDGE5i sound panels in his home’s demo loft and this month began hosting listening events for re-modelers and consumers. Huntingdon, UK – November 4, 2019 – Celebrating 20-years, Amina Technologies, “The Original Invisible Speaker Company”, 2019 CEDIA Expo was the company’s best yet. Displaying on its own for the first time in 6-years, the Amina booth was highly trafficked by dealers eager to hear the brand’s new Mobius-i and EDGE-i sound panels and connect with CEO Richard Newlove and Americas Sales VP Keith Vanderkley, both known around the world as the experts of advanced spread-source technologies. Many dealers proudly shared photography of their recent installs and described upcoming projects in detail. “The attendance, enthusiasm and amount of time that dealers spent with us at Expo was simply tremendous and an indicator that we haven’t skipped a beat,” says Vanderkley referring to the fact that earlier this year Amina transitioned out of its distribution arrangement with Triad Speakers /Control4 and.....
by PMuto Published on 10-25-2019 10:36 AM
Atlantic Technology Exhibiting at October 29th Southeast CEDIA Tech Summit with Market Makers Atlantic Technology factory representatives will demonstrate the award-winning SKAA wireless multiroom FS-252 active bookshelf speakers and STA-200 integrated amp, plus the FS-5 LCR slim soundbar. Norwood, MA – October 25, 2019 – Atlantic Technology, coming off of their highly successful 2019 CEDIA Expo where they celebrated their 30th anniversary by introducing over 30 new products slated to ship in the next nine months, is exhibiting at the Southeast CEDIA Tech Summit taking place on October 29 from 10AM – 3:30PM at the Hilton Atlanta/Marietta Hotel and Conference Center. There they will be demonstrating several new products featuring advanced SKAA wireless audio technology including the new FS-252 SKAA/Bluetooth active bookshelf speakers which was a winner of the CEPro Magazine BEST Award at 2019 CEDIA Expo (Best Bookshelf Speaker). Also showing will be the STA-200, a compact 200-watt wireless SKAA/Bluetooth integrated amp designed to integrate advanced wireless audio technology into legacy audio gear. Finally they will feature their slim FS-5 LCR soundbar, part of their extensive and growing line of soundbars. The FS-252 are beautiful, versatile and unique active bookshelf speakers featuring both analog inputs and Bluetooth with aptX wireless reception as well as SKAA wireless technology which is an advanced digital wireless technology designed and dedicated for high-performance audio use. Born from pro-music stage technology, it creates a superior dedicated full-bandwidth multi-room home audio superhighway free of interference, distance, dropouts or latency limitations of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. This compact system features a M-T-M driver array with dual 3.5-inch woofers, a ¾-inch silk dome tweeter plus a 4-inch passive radiator producing outstanding sound quality Atlantic is known for over the past 30-years. Affordable transmitters enable any audio...
by PMuto Published on 10-24-2019 01:21 PM
Invisible Speakers Company Amina Technologies Exhibiting at October 29 Southeast CEDIA Tech Summit with Territory Rep Firm Precision Sales Group Amina’s Worldwide Engineering Technologies and Americas Sales VP Keith Vanderkley -- one of North America’s foremost invisible loudspeaker technologies experts -- will be demonstrating the next generation Mobius and EDGE speakers which mark improvements in sound and installation. Marietta, GA – October 24, 2019 – Amina Technologies, “The Original Invisible Speaker Company”, has an exciting exhibition planned for the October 29 Southeast CEDIA Tech Summit which takes place 10AM – 3:30PM at the Hilton Atlanta/Marietta Hotel & Conference Center. There, Amina Worldwide Engineering Technologies & Americas Sales VP Keith Vanderkley will be demonstrating the brand-new Mobius-i and EDGE-i series which deliver greater levels of performance, installation flexibility and finish options. Mobius i-Series: Sound Panels Designed for Plaster or Special Custom Finishes The Mobius sound panels are engineered to work behind a range of covering materials such as wet plaster skim (2mm), stucco, wood, leather, natural or man-made veneers and laminates, all of which provide the greatest flexibility of any invisible speaker for interior design integration / installation. The newest version, Mobius-i, utilizes a 2nd generation Excelsior class high frequency driver integrated into a honeycomb aluminum soundboard. This brings a significant 6dB boost in mid-range sensitivity, an extended lower frequency and increased smoothness and extension in the high frequencies to above 30kHz. Two models are available: Mobius5i at $1,100 MSRP each and Mobius7i at $1,600 MSRP each. EDGE i-Series: Sound Panels Designed for Easy Drywall Installs with Paint or Thin Veneer Finishes
Page 13 of 100 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Article Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order articles in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Article Forum v4.1.2 Copyright by BananaLive
Advertise With Us?