Since 2003 IntegrationPros has been the social network for professionals in the systems integration and custom installation industry... if that's you, get started by creating an account.

Articles

Categories

Search Articles

Articles

by 2ndRick Published on 09-16-2011 05:29 PM
Ivalo FiniréTM LED recessed light Finiré eliminates the guesswork of ensuring compatibility between LED fixtures, drivers, and controls, while guaranteeing high efficacy performance with smooth, flicker-free dimming from 100% to 1%. Aesthetics • available in a range of color temperatures, from cool white to warm/incandescent • downlight, wall wash, and adjustable options available, suitable for a variety of applications • flexible with field interchangeable light module, light driver, and beam spread • 15W or 18W LED options providing light output equivalent to 60–90W incandescent lighting
by 2ndRick Published on 09-08-2011 12:04 PM
Onboard Ethernet as well as network via MoCA capability adds a lot of value, as do the drivers/modules for control capability from C4, Crestron and RTI (hopefully Elan g! is coming soon). I would like to see the integration, and the iPad app before plunking down the $499 plus the fees (on top of the cable service)... I would also want to see a head to head comparison of the OnDemand and other value-adds from the CATV providers own DVRs. Also, I personally feel that the lack of an HDTV off-air tuner is a serious omission for my area. Since I am within range of several markets on the IL/WI State line (I can get Rockford, Chicago and Madison), we commonly use antenna feeds to grab different NFL games when certain games are blacked out.
by 2ndRick Published on 09-07-2011 07:33 PM
The IntegrationPros special feature for the month of September is CEDIA Expo. The CEDIA Expo... Expect to see discussions of the CEDIA trainings, manufacturer classes, new releases, new vendors, personnel changes at our favorite vendors, etc. etc.
by 2ndRick Published on 09-04-2011 08:31 PM
Tivo settled with Dish Network back in May, and now it looks like there will be a new DirecTivo box. According to the video, it appears to be more like a Series 3 unit than the Tivo Premiere box which is available for use with many cable services. The video also details the network options (SWiM, hardwired ethernet, or wi-fi) as well as the room-to-room use. http://www.viddler.com/explore/engadget/videos/3092/ (I cannot seem to embed this video, please follow the link to see the video) --------
Page 73 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast

Article Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order articles in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Article Forum v4.1.2 Copyright by BananaLive
Advertise With Us?