Signup Now
Since 2003 IntegrationPros has been the social network for professionals in the systems integration and custom installation industry... if that's you, get started by creating an account.

Articles

Categories

Search Articles

Articles

by 2ndRick Published on 12-22-2011 10:38 PM
Peerless Industries was featured on CBS News a few weeks ago as an example of manufacturers bringing production back to the US. The video would not embed for some reason, but here is a direct link to the video. http://chicago.cbslocal.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=6456931
by 2ndRick Published on 12-14-2011 10:56 PM
I shared the story of when I visited their facility in the Twin Cities in the mid-90s when I was a sales puke at Absolute Audio in Rockford, IL. From the 'about us' page on the Audio Research site. William Johnson designed and created some of the very best preamplifiers and amplifiers ever made. (his phono stages and digital hardware were also excellent). Requiescat in pace.
by 2ndRick Published on 12-06-2011 08:25 PM
Being the first of anything has to be tough. There are no existing benchmarks to work toward or precedent to draw from. I know I would not have wanted to have been the first, that's for sure. Best of luck to you, Utz. Please feel free to drop us a line to tell us where you are headed.
by 2ndRick Published on 11-30-2011 10:45 PM
I received a press release from Paul Muto that referenced this article from the NY Times earlier this month.
Page 51 of 80 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Article Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order articles in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Article Forum v4.1.2 Copyright by BananaLive
Advertise With Us?