Signup Now
Since 2003 IntegrationPros has been the social network for professionals in the systems integration and custom installation industry... if that's you, get started by creating an account.

Articles

Categories

Search Articles

Articles

by avconnection Published on 02-01-2006 06:25 PM
Has anyone compared the following SR-9600 (Marantz) vs RX-Z9 (Yamaha) VP12S4 (Marantz) vs DPX1300 (Yamaha) How about CRS6 series (Speakercraft) vs R5650C (Klipsch) Thanks for any input
by Ghost Published on 01-10-2006 12:54 AM
by Red2001GSR Published on 12-18-2005 03:32 AM
Hello, I've been lurking this board for quite awhile, but never posted anything. I figured that since I've leeched so much from here, my first post should be a contribution as opposed to a plea for help (which I'm sure will eventually happen) I'm by no means a professional reviewer, and this should be taken with a grain of salt, as it's just my experience and I could be an idiot. A bit of background on me: I'm a partner in a fairly new integration firm in Indianapolis, IN. I've been in the A/V industry for 10 years now, started in sales - then moved on to become a trainer for Thomson Multimedia... I trained the New Technology team (think early days of the DTC100, I probably talked to some of you, and told you how to get the raster centering right when breaking VGA out to 5 BNC's. I'm also the one who broke the news on AVSForum about the software upgrade which addressed the different retrace timings, almost got in trouble for that one) Anyhow, nice to meet ya, WARNING!
by Kelly Published on 12-05-2005 02:21 PM
What a piece of crappola...... Yeah, I know. Not much of a review. But what can you say about something that just doesn't do ANYTHING well (in my opinion).

Article Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order articles in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Article Forum v4.1.2 Copyright by BananaLive
Advertise With Us?