Since 2003 IntegrationPros has been the social network for professionals in the systems integration and custom installation industry... if that's you, get started by creating an account.

IP Ads

Articles - Site News (PUBLIC)

Categories

Search Articles

Articles - Site News (PUBLIC)

by Gary Published on 07-18-2014 02:27 PM
I wanted to take the opportunity to thank everyone who has supported IntegrationPros during the last 11 years we've been online. From all the folks who participate in our forums and make this such a lively place to visit each and every day, to our forum moderators, who keep the peace when needed – thanks for giving up your time to keep this a awesome place! And thanks especially to our platinum members, advertisers, and those who have have hit the donate button, without whom we wouldn’t be able to keep the lights on. As most of you probably know since changing servers and upgrading our software I've been spending a lot of time improving the site. Here's a list of new features you may or may not know about: Improved home page, make sure you check this out.
by 2ndRick Published on 12-05-2013 06:54 PM
As many of you know, I have been very passionate about learning about and promoting manufcturers from the a/v industry who have kept their production in the US and Canada. The idea for this tour is to travel around the US and Canada and visit some of these manufacturers. I want to get the hands' on tour, take pics, interview the company executives as well as some of the people who make these items. I want to head out and go visit more of these companies in the coming year. I will post more information in this thread as the plans begin to come together.
by 2ndRick Published on 08-28-2013 11:34 AM
In this profile, IP member James Banfield from Terra Speakers takes on the series of questions for our profiles. Rick Murphy, IntegrationPros: First question: How long has the company been in business? James Banfield, Terra Speakers: Terra Speakers has been in business here in Maine for 14 years. --- Rick:
by 2ndRick Published on 07-26-2013 10:38 PM
In this profile, I was able to reach out to a company who has not yet participated in the ManufacturerZone at IntegrationPros. I was able to chat recently with Rich Maez, Director of Sales - Boulder Amplifiers, Incorporated. --- Rick Murphy, IntegrationPros: First question: How long has the company been in business?
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Article Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order articles in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Article Forum v4.1.2 Copyright by BananaLive
Advertise With Us?