Since 2003 IntegrationPros has been the social network for professionals in the systems integration and custom installation industry... if that's you, get started by creating an account.

IP Ads

Articles - Site News (PUBLIC)

Categories

Search Articles

Articles - Site News (PUBLIC)

by 2ndRick Published on 07-03-2011 08:44 PM
I want to kick off the Made in North America Month with one of our earliest supporters from the manufacturing community. Bill Paul and NeoPro / NeoThings have been a part of IntegrationPros since the re-launch in January 2005. Bill's join date is a mere three days after the site was re-created, and his seniority trumps even Matt and I on the modern version of the forum. When Gary and I decided to move forward with this idea as the special series topic for the Month of July, I went to work creating a short list of questions for the selected manufacturers for the inaugural series. So here goes:
by 2ndRick Published on 06-12-2011 08:31 AM
In honor of Independance Day in the US (July 4th) and Canada Day up in the Great White North (July 1st), we will be highlighting a different manufacturer each day of the month of July who manufacture their products right here in North America. You might be asking yourself if it's even possible to find 31 different manufacturers who build products in the US and Canada.... I am proud to say that we still have plenty of candidates!! I am lining up interviews (and maybe even some road trips) to create these profiles. I can see this getting bigger each year...
by 2ndRick Published on 06-11-2011 02:50 AM
Calling all rack builders!! We will have another round of IntegrationPros RackMasters judging. If you are deemed to be a RackMaster, you will get a special RackMaster tag for your profile.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Article Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order articles in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Article Forum v4.1.2 Copyright by BananaLive
Advertise With Us?