Since 2003 IntegrationPros has been the social network for professionals in the systems integration and custom installation industry... if that's you, get started by creating an account.

1. PMuto is offline Senior Member
    Part Time Member
    Array

Jump to Comments

IC Realtime Displays Ferrari w/ integrated 720-degree camera @ April's ISC West Show

7 Comments by PMuto Published on 03-18-2014 03:29 PM
    IC Realtime Raises-the-Bar with 720-Degree Video Surveillance Camera Technology

Test platform is 2013 Grand-AM Rolex GT championship-winning team
    Scuderia Corsa
    Racing With Ferrari where camera is mounted atop 458 Italia racecar to stream HD video
    from racetrack to Ferrari guest’s devices. Both racecar and cameras will be on display at IC Realtime’s ISC West tradeshow exhibit booth #23005

Pompano Beach, FL – March 18, 2014 – IC Realtime, a global innovator of advanced video surveillance technology, has developed a remote-viewing platform that captures 720-degrees with no blind spots or moving parts.

“Pulling from experience in having brought to market our single-lens Immersive-360 camera line, our R&D division has pioneered a remote-viewing platform comprised of proprietary software -- leveraging gyroscopic movement technology -- and a dual-lens 720-degree camera system. By incorporating many software sensors and synchronizing both front and rear spheres (camera lenses) together, we’re able to capture 360-degree x 360-degree video to create a 3D-like experience that puts the viewer completely in the center of the action,” says Ivan Onuchin, Executive Vice President of R&D for IC Realtime. “This will create a realm of endless possibilities for what can be achieved in video surveillance. It is nothing short of remarkable.”

The 720-degree technology will make its way to market later this year in a brand-new series of two-lens mega-pixel cameras from IC Realtime called IC720. Different versions of the camera with interchangeable sensors and lenses to achieve a wide variety of video surveillance needs (including a 28-megapixel version) are currently in the works. According to Onuchin, the technology incorporates 15 unique aspects that the company has applied/received patent protection on.

IC720 and Scuderia Corsa Racing With Ferrari
    “We originally spec’d the technology for automobile racing as it’s one of the most extreme testing grounds we can get our hands on,” says IC Realtime CEO Matt Sailor. “Its first application is in Scuderia Corsa’s Ferrari 458 Italia No. 63 - a car that is currently competing on the US circuit, and won the championship last year.”

Founded in 2011 by Giacomo Mattioli and Art Zafiropoulo, Scuderia Corsa Racing With Ferrari is the 2013 Grand-AM Rolex GT championship-winning team that supports the racing needs of Ferrari clients through turnkey programs, GT endurance racing, the North American Ferrari Challenge Series and track events. IC720 worked closely with the team to incorporate the camera into the racecar.

Streaming live high-definition video to mobile devices -- and uncompromised at speeds in excess of 100 MPH -- the camera is used during practice laps and is planned to eventually be used during racing as well.

“Soon the very same technology that we are testing with Scuderia Corsa Racing With Ferrari will be available for all types of elite surveillance applications,” adds Sailor. “This will be an industry game-changer.”

Scuderia Corsa Ferrari 458 Italia No. 63 on Display at IC Realtime’s ISC West Exhibit
    IC Realtime will display the racecar at its ISC West exhibit (booth #23005). There attendees will get a chance to witness video streams of attendees walking around the car, captured from the roof-mounted 720-degree camera. IC Realtime will also have race footage on-hand for attendees to experience the video captured by the camera at high speeds.

About IC Realtime
    Established in 2006, IC Realtime is a global innovator of video surveillance technology for the residential, commercial, government and military channels. The company has pioneered the introduction of the Cloud Video Recorder™; 720-degree video surveillance camera technology, and is a strong supporter of the new UL2802 performance testing standard for camera image quality. In both the 2012 and 2013 CEPro Magazine CE Pro 100 Brand Analysis, IC Realtime ranked as #1 IP camera / surveillance brand. Follow IC Realtime on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/icrealtimeus and on Twitter: @ICRealtime www.icrealtime.com

About Scuderia Corsa

The 2013 Grand-AM Rolex GT championship-winning team Scuderia Corsa was founded in 2011 by Giacomo Mattioli and Art Zafiropoulo. The team was created for the sole purpose of supporting the racing needs of Ferrari clients and includes turnkey programs, GT endurance racing, the North American Ferrari Challenge Series and track events. Giacomo Mattioli is the owner of Ferrari Maserati Beverly Hills and South Bay and partner in Ferrari Maserati Silicon Valley with Art Zafiropoulo.
    Follow Scuderia Corsa on Twitter @Scuderia_Corsa, on Facebook at Scuderia Corsa, Instagram at #Scuderiacorsaferrari and ScuderiaCorsa.com

2. Total Comments 7

Comments

Sr. Professional Installer
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 40/1
    Given: 133/6

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Are these capable of working with any NVR?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

ALWAYS DRIVE THROUGH IT
    -DRIVE UNTIL YOU'RE DEAD -
    Don't *EVER* let go of the wheel...

Full Time Member

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/0
    Given: 2/0

Re: IC Realtime Displays Ferrari w/ integrated 720-degree camera @ April's ISC West S

Pictures?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 16/1
    Given: 3/0

Re: IC Realtime Displays Ferrari w/ integrated 720-degree camera @ April's ISC West S

Quote Originally Posted by PMuto View Post
    IC Realtime Raises-the-Bar with 720-Degree Video Surveillance Camera Technology

About Scuderia Corsa

The 2013 Grand-AM Rolex GT championship-winning team Scuderia Corsa was founded in 2011 by Giacomo Mattioli and Art Zafiropoulo. The team was created for the sole purpose of supporting the racing needs of Ferrari clients and includes turnkey programs, GT endurance racing, the North American Ferrari Challenge Series and track events. Giacomo Mattioli is the owner of Ferrari Maserati Beverly Hills and South Bay and partner in Ferrari Maserati Silicon Valley with Art Zafiropoulo.
    Follow Scuderia Corsa on Twitter @Scuderia_Corsa, on Facebook at Scuderia Corsa, Instagram at #Scuderiacorsaferrari and ScuderiaCorsa.com
    It seems a lot of the new product from ICR takes time to filter to the website and price lists. Not sure why the lag - is it that they are based in Europe and that's where RD is done??? Is it any better dealing direct with the east coast office?

OT : The Ferrari F50 GT1 serial number 001 in my avatar photo belongs to Art. We connected with him and worked on his house and warehouse where he stores his cars. Also did a little work at the dealership. Man I'll never forget the sound of that F50 starting up to drive into the showroom during grand opening, nothing like the sound and smell of a REAL race car. In addition to the F50, he brought out a Maserati MC12, Enzo and a 60's era 250 convertible.

Edit: for the Ferrari lovers here's the car on a dyno to capture live audio for use in one of the console games (GT3 maybe?).

http://youtu.be/Z7jQ200ewOU
    Last edited by SammPX; 03-20-2014 at 12:30 AM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 62/7
    Given: 2/0

OT, but a lot of people hate on the F50 for being "ugly" and what not. I think it is beautiful! BUT!!! When I make my millions, I will pass over every F50 out there to get my hands on its predecessor. The Ferrari F40 is the one. THEE one. :droooool:

I need more clients with Ferraris. I only have one. But I think he is nice enough to let me drive it, soooooo.......

Part Time Member

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/10
    Given: 0/0

Pictures of the Scuderia Corsa Racing With Ferrari 458 Italia with integrated IC Realtime camera here! https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n1v7m2jgu...rrari%20Photos

Part Time Member

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/10
    Given: 0/0

Hi J. Azaria, according to IC Realtime Technical Manager Chris Callaway, the design intent will be to include ONVIF support, enabling a wide array of compatibility. He tells me initial releases of the camera are using ICR's own native protocol for the interim. When the camera becomes available I'll post the info to integrationpros and you can also follow me on Twitter @MutoCommPR for late breaking news....

Sr. Professional Installer
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 40/1
    Given: 133/6

Thank you PMuto. Will keep an eye out.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

ALWAYS DRIVE THROUGH IT
    -DRIVE UNTIL YOU'RE DEAD -
    Don't *EVER* let go of the wheel...

Thread Information