Since 2003 IntegrationPros has been the social network for professionals in the systems integration and custom installation industry... if that's you, get started by creating an account.

1. ihiji is offline Junior Member

Take it easy on me, I'm new here
    Array

Jump to Comments

Ihiji's Race For Revenue, Margaritas & Retirement Kicks Off The First Month With BBQ!

3 Comments by ihiji Published on 10-18-2016 02:44 PM
    Get a mouth full of the highly awarded “Best Brisket in the World” and a pocket full of recurring monthly revenue while you’re at it!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	octobers-prize-email-1.png 
Views:	77 
Size:	869.2 KB 
ID:	6051

They say everything's bigger in Texas and our love for barbecue is no exception. Dry-rubbed, locally-raised brisket; wood-smoked, fall-of-the-bone beef and pork ribs; crisp, spicy, juicy sausage; and smoky, peppery, moist turkey…I'm getting the meat sweats as I write this. The pickles are dill, the onions are raw, and sauce comes on the side.

Central Texas has captured the barbeque market in recent years, hosting the now world-famous Franklin Barbeque. Rain or shine, hundreds of men, women and children wait up to six hours to eat some of the most celebrated smoked beef brisket in America.

The restaurant, voted one of the “Best BBQ Joints…In The World!” has hosted some of the nation’s most notorious food critics, including Anthony Bourdain, who -- after his experience - said "It is the best. It is the finest brisket I've ever had. I can't imagine anyone could surpass this. It's unearthly in its moistness, in its perfect balance...I could tell just from the way it hit the cutting board that this was going to be just earth-shatteringly good. And it was indeed."

Ihiji wants to help you cut the line by offering a complete Texas barbeque experience, including a world-famous Franklin Barbeque brisket and all the fixins, a pecan pie, a six-pack of Shiner beer to wash it all down, and copy of Aaron Franklin’s book – send directly to you.

To enter to win, a dealer just needs to sign up for Ihiji’s Race for Revenue, Margaritas, and Retirement contest by Oct. 31. Sign up includes a free ServiceManager Lite subscription, an opportunity to bring RMR to your business, and a chance to win an all-inclusive beach resort vacation for Mexico. See http://lp.ihiji.com/rmr-contest for details.
    Last edited by ihiji; 10-24-2016 at 03:08 PM.

2. Total Comments 3

Comments

Fully Magnetized
    Sr. Professional Installer

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/7
    Given: 275/5

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Ihiji's Race For Revenue, Margaritas & Retirement Kicks Off The First Month With

Michael, good to see you posting!

As for the promo: You are speaking the right language for this group, that's for sure!
    Rick Murphy
    Tandem Marketing - Michigan
    248-376-8315 cell/text

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Re: Ihiji's Race For Revenue, Margaritas & Retirement Kicks Off The First Month With

Thanks Rick, we're happy to participate. It's dang good BBQ - Gordon Ramsey just wrote an article about his life changing experience at Franklin BBQ - http://austin.eater.com/2016/10/26/1...nklin-barbecue.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndRick View Post
    Michael, good to see you posting!

As for the promo: You are speaking the right language for this group, that's for sure!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Re: Ihij'si Race For Revenue, Margaritas & Retirement Kicks Off The First Month With

Rick - I'm also doing another networking bootcamp in Indy next week. I just posted some detail about it in the CEDIA portion of integration pros. Since you've experienced the course firsthand I thought you'd be able to encourage integrators to attend - especially those in the mid-west who can easily get to IL.

http://www.integrationpros.org/forum...335#post360335

Thread Information