Invisible Speakers Company Amina Technologies Exhibiting at October 29 Southeast CEDIA Tech Summit with Territory Rep Firm Precision Sales Group

Amina’s Worldwide Engineering Technologies and Americas Sales VP Keith Vanderkley -- one of North America’s foremost invisible loudspeaker technologies experts -- will be demonstrating the next generation Mobius and EDGE speakers which mark improvements in sound and installation.

Marietta, GA – October 24, 2019 –
Amina Technologies, “The Original Invisible Speaker Company”, has an exciting exhibition planned for the October 29 Southeast CEDIA Tech Summit which takes place 10AM – 3:30PM at the Hilton Atlanta/Marietta Hotel & Conference Center. There, Amina Worldwide Engineering Technologies & Americas Sales VP Keith Vanderkley will be demonstrating the brand-new Mobius-i and EDGE-i series which deliver greater levels of performance, installation flexibility and finish options.

Mobius i-Series: Sound Panels Designed for Plaster or Special Custom Finishes
The Mobius sound panels are engineered to work behind a range of covering materials such as wet plaster skim (2mm), stucco, wood, leather, natural or man-made veneers and laminates, all of which provide the greatest flexibility of any invisible speaker for interior design integration / installation. The newest version, Mobius-i, utilizes a 2nd generation Excelsior class high frequency driver integrated into a honeycomb aluminum soundboard. This brings a significant 6dB boost in mid-range sensitivity, an extended lower frequency and increased smoothness and extension in the high frequencies to above 30kHz. Two models are available: Mobius5i at $1,100 MSRP each and Mobius7i at $1,600 MSRP each.

EDGE i-Series: Sound Panels Designed for Easy Drywall Installs with Paint or Thin Veneer Finishes
The proprietary EDGE-i sound panels represent a completely new approach for drywall application. The panel gets installed by simply replacing a small section of plasterboard / drywall, attached only to the wall and not the studwork therefore no special framing is required. Once filled, taped, feathered and painted, the panel becomes fully invisible. It can also be installed as a post-plaster retrofit product. The newest version, EDGE-i, delivers smooth low frequency extension with increased power handling and an astounding sensitivity of 90dB @ 1 Watt/1 Meter including finish. The result is a dynamic, engaging listening experience unimagined from a simple installation product. The new EDGE i-series models are the mid-level EDGE5i ($1,000 MSRP each) and top-of-the-line EDGE7i ($1,500 MSRP each).

Overview of Amina’s Invisible Speaker Technology and Line
Amina’s speakers are sound panels that become completely naked to the eye once installed in the wall or ceiling and finished with a skim coat, wallpaper or veneer. The culmination of decades of research and development, the panels are sophisticated and unique, comprised of aluminum honeycomb or composite soundboards with integrated exciters that come together to radiate detailed and full-bodied sound, much like that of a musical instrument. Incorporated are Amina’s OptiDampingTM, OptiDriveTM and Reduced-Resonance Exciter technologies. EDGE-i includes these and the company’s new ToneRelief TM technology.

At present, available are twelve solutions across the company’s Mobius, EDGE, iQ Developer, Lifestyle (70 volt) and ALF (low frequency enhancer) series -- all engineered and hand-built by Amina at its Great Britain workshop -- plus high pass filters (limiters) and backboxes. With dynamic, full-range sound and complete invisibility, the solutions are a top choice by discerning AV integrators globally for use in a wide variety of décor-driven audio and home theater applications from modest to the most opulent showcase homes and often part of award-winning CEDIA channel installations.

Southeast Dealers Purchase Amina Through PSG Reps
Earlier this year, with a focus on developing and maintaining partnership relationships with dealers, Amina transitioned seamlessly out of its distribution arrangement with Triad Speakers / Control4. The company set up Amina America, putting in place infrastructure, inventory, fulfilment and customer support from a facility in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and appointing an independent manufacturer sales representative network. In the Southeast, dealers purchase through rep firm Precision Sales Group which consists of Jon and Melanie Perry, Scott Johnson, Steve Van De Kreke and Chad Fagin.

“We felt that this new approach, with a deeper direct presence, was the best way for Amina to effectively serve and grow the North American business,” said Vanderkley. “Our focus is to develop and maintain partnerships with dealers as we fully recognize and value the skillsets they bring to the table. As our installation partners they are an integral part of our final product’s performance, and by listening to their experiences, they become active participants in our product development.”

“Amina has been leaps and bounds beyond anything available in the invisible speaker category for some time,” says PSG Reps principal Jon Perry. “Their spread-source technology delivers a high-fidelity room-filling listening experience free of hot spots, ideal for any type of music or entertainment system. We’re excited to have Mr. Vanderkley on-hand to talk in-depth with dealers about how the speakers work and install. With their performance and complete invisibility, the Amina speakers make the dealer even that much more of a superstar to the interior designer and homeowner!”

For more information on Amina Technologies and its products call Amina America at 866.462.6462 or email sales@aminatechnologies.com.

About Amina Technologies
UK-based invisible speaker design and manufacturer Amina Technologies has built a solid reputation for the design and manufacture of high-performance panel-based loudspeaker technology rendered completely invisible in application by decorating over. The product is used world-wide in the very best residential, marine and commercial properties. Whilst the company has been developing its ‘invisible speakers’ for over 20-years, the category is now widely recognized as having real significance in the future of smart homes, where aesthetics is just as important as technology. www.aminatechnologies.com Click on any of these active links to check out our pages on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
Amina Technologies Ltd, Cirrus House, Glebe Road, Huntingdon, Cambs, UK, PE29 7DL. Telephone 00 44 1480 354390

BELOW IS A PICTURE OF THE NEW MOBIUS71 AND ALSO VP KEITH VANDERKLEY IN ACTION AT RECENT CEDIA TECH SUMMIT. ATTENDING ATLANTA TECH SUMMIT? MAKE SURE TO COME BY AND SEE KEITH AND AMINA!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	M7i_rear.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	840.4 KB 
ID:	6761Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Keith Vanderkley_Tech Summit Photo_resized.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	329.3 KB 
ID:	6762